StoreApp Update 1705 is available!
Here’s a list of what has changed since the last update.
- Customer optimization: Customer management now optimized to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Product expiry update: Expiry date can now be added or updated for existing stock
- Sales of service quantity: you can now add more than one service to cart
- Bug fix: on payroll misc allowance reporting
- Bug fix: Bank transfer/deposit now available on customer deposit & supplier payment
- Staff scoreboard: New scoreboard for all staff to maximize productivity
- The credit limit on Proforma: Customer credit limit now applies to proforma to allow staff make an informed decision about sales
- Staff disengagement: You can now disengage and reinstate staff
- Reports optimization: You can now sort reports by click on the respective columns
- Edit proforma: Update of existing proforma invoice now available
- Proforma invoice watermark: Proforma invoice now carries a watermark to indicate its not a sales receipt
- Refund summary report restored
- Presale & proforma invoice items are now retrieved to sale without quantity restriction
- Bug fix: on store transfer and control
- Product location: Location details display on sales receipt is now optional
- Posting and transfers: You can now transfer to other outlets during stock posting
- Sales quantity: You can now reduce the quantity of selected sales items without removing them. Just click the selected item in the cart and use the number pad to set a new quantity, click the Add button.
Click here for a step-by-step guide to install this update.