Stock Posting or Purchase Stock is a Feature in StoreApp that allows you enter your Stock / Purchased goods from your suppliers.
Do you need help on how to use this feature, check the steps below:
From StoreApp start page, click Administrative, from the drop down list, click Inventory, then Stock Posting
After clicking on Stock posting, Kindly click on the nodes on the Supply To and select a store.
If you choose Warehouse, it’s going to ask you to post your stocks to warehouse as seen in the picture below:
To add products, you can either double click on the product you want to add or right click on the product and select Add product.
When the Add Products to Stocks Dialog opens, enter the required information and click Add to list
- New Stock: is the number of items you want to post
- New Cost Price: is the price at which you purchased the new products
- New Total Cost Price: this is automatically calculated by the system based on the prior information entered
- Expiry Date: is the expiry date of the product
- Transfer Qty: is the number of items you want to transfer to your default store (your default store is the store you are selling from).
Repeat “Step 3” for all the products on a particular invoice and click Submit when done.
Check if the quantity of products in your receipt matches that which is on the system. Click yes, if it matches and no if otherwise
Fill in the correct information and click on Submit when done.
Supply From: Click the arrow to select from a list of suppliers. CLICK HERE to see how to add a new supplier.
Amount Paid: Enter the amount you paid for the goods and your mode of payment. If you purchased the goods on credit, enter 0.
Step 9: You can add a new supply if it hasn’t been added before. By clicking on the add button to fill the form below, Then submit;
Your Stock has been posted, Click on print posting to complete the process.